Whether you employ only a handful of people or a large workforce, dealing with the payroll and ensuring compliance with employment legislation can be yet another burden and concern. It is extremely time – consuming and labour intensive. Many clients have benefitted hugely by outsourcing this work to us.
Changing regulation makes it very difficult for the business owner to stay on top of this work. The penalty regime is becoming increasingly tougher to comply with and more expensive if you fail.
Our payroll team looks after the payroll for all sizes of business .The service also extends to cover those operating within the Construction Industry Scheme, by providing statements of payment and deduction and monthly returns.
Benefits of the payroll service
- Eliminates the need to train staff in payroll matters
- Frees staff for other more productive duties
- Provides peace of mind that you are compliant in terms of the latest HMRC legislation
- Reduces the risk of PAYE arrears and penalties
- Eliminates the need to invest in dedicated payroll software
- Provides data security with daily off-site backups undertaken
- Our payroll service is competitively priced and tailored to your needs
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or even an annual basis
- Electronic or paper reports, e-payslips and e-p60s
- Online filing with HMRC
- Pre-agreed processing timetables
- Fixed fees, pre-agreed, based on employee numbers and level of services required