Almost all businesses need to prepare annual accounts in order to prepare tax returns. These are also used by banks, financial institutions, customs and excise, national insurance, and other organisations.
Annual accounts also reveal the financial performance of the business and track progress.
Our services in this area are:
For limited companies
- Preparation of the abbreviated annual statutory accounts for your company required for submission to Companies House.
- Preparation of a more detailed set of accounts required by HM Revenue and Customs.
- Prepare the corporation tax calculations and Corporation Tax CT600 return.
- On-line filing of the annual accounts and CT600 with HM Revenue & Customs.
For sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of a detailed set of annual accounts for your business.
- If required preparation of a self assessment return for the proprietors of the business can be included in this package. For more information view our Service Packages.